Hi,my name is Chee Khen and I come from Teluk Intan,Perak.Very nice have chance to study at UKM and met you all.
Actually,English is a subject that I'm frightened since I at primary school.I even can't understand what are my teacher talking about in English when I was in form 5. In last semester, I felt sad because I can't take EST,but now I think study Foundation English is better for me.
I like my Foundation English lesson because my madam is very nice and smile always.I can follow and understand the lesson because madam's pronunciation is very clear and laugh. The lesson sang the song of "Flying Without Wings" is deep impression for me. It is a really enjoyable way to learn English. My classmates are very funny and helpful, they help me a lot in class and outside the class. Besides that, Longman Online have help me to improve my English. I like this exercises which is more attractive compare with the exercises on books. "The Return Of Sherlock Holmes" is a very interesting story book. I like this story more compare with another story book like "Dragonheart" that I have read.
In project presentation, I was disappointed with my performance with my performance especially in pronunciation. Anyway, I want to thank my group members as well as Umair and Yeo Hee. I'm glad when cooperate with them. While, I'm proud with performance of "Power Ranger"(Chew Siang). She is quite smart. Pitchue and Mohd. Shah are stayed beside my room, I hear Hafiz and them still practice their project presentation even it is 2:30 a.m. I proud with them too.
Third semester is quite short and the lesson will finish soon. But i know i still have to improve my English. Last, I hope that we all can take photos together as a memory.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment